Wednesday, January 25, 2017

AN INTRODUCTION

I'm a 15-turning-16 year old amateur poet who has decided to make this blog to share her opinions and poems whenever, wherever -- but you could've read that from my "about me" at the side.

I started writing poetry in late 2016, around August, having been inspired by a friend of mind who asked me for my opinion on a poem she wrote for a prologue of a story she was writing. My first poem, was genuinely and honestly so horrible, it was based off of an abundance of Alice in Wonderland references and was about, that's right -- insanity. How unpredictable of me.


I usually write short casual poems, rarely with any form of rhythm or rhymes, and occasionally i write Shakespearean sonnets and Villanelles. Sometimes, i write poems about the people around me who I view as very precious or have a crush on (very cliche, i know).


Hopefully, I will update this blog weekly on the poems I write whenever & wherever, stay tuned. :)





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment